Do you have an emergency response plan in place?
When was it last updated, and who knows the details?
Is your staff trained and prepared to handle a crisis situation?
Have you tested your ability to handle an emergency?
And these important questions don’t even touch on recovery…
CDR Maguire can help you with all of your Emergency Management needs.
Our experienced team of Emergency Management professionals will help you prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from any incident whether it’s natural or man made. Through a range of pre and post-event measures, we advise our clients on how to prepare for events before they happen, how to acquire funding both before and after they’ve happened, and how to allocate that funding to encourage better preparedness and mitigation against future events.
There’s no doubt weather patterns in the last few years have been some of the strangest in memory and that physical threats in our country appear to be unrelenting. Dealing with a disaster is one thing, but wouldn’t it be an even bigger misfortune to be unprepared or miss out on reimbursement money your community might desperately need in the aftermath? That’s what CDR Maguire can help with.
Our Emergency Management Solutions:
- Grant Writing, Management & Administration
- Debris Management & Monitoring
- Emergency & Continuity of Operations Planning
- Active Shooter Planning, Training, and Exercises
- GIS & Modeling
- Hazard Mitigation Planning
- Homeland Security Exercise & Evaluation Program (HSEEP)-Compliant Exercises
- Post-Disaster Technical Assistance
- Preparation of FEMA Project Worksheets
- Plan, Policy & Procedure Development
- National Incident Management System (NIMS) and Incident Command System (ICS) Training
- Threat Assessment & Prevention
- Risk & Capability Assessment
- Special Populations Planning
- Situational Awareness & Readiness
- Staff Augmentation